Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crisp summer whites

Nothing says summer like white separates and a pop of colour. I wore this fuchsia tee with Rihanna-sized pink hoop earrings, linen capris and a short-sleeve blazer with tiny black polka dots and piping, to play off the colours in my shoes. I added a couple of my favourite flower pins for good measure. (Note to self: Must remember to remove them before laundry day next time). As for my hair, well, blistering heat, humidity, biking to work and a lack of follicle-related skills put impeccably-styled hair out of reach. But no matter - you're here for the clothes, right?







Capris - Caramely via Winners
Tee - Jacob
Blazer - Limite
Shoes - Thrifted
Earrings - ?
Flower pins - Thailand markets
Bracelets - Gifted
Ring - Reitman's
Sunglasses - Joe Fresh
 

5 comments:

  1. So cute!Everything is paired perfectly and this casual look is so chic!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely wonderful. I do adore your polka dot blazer, and the short sleeves make it perfect for summer!

    Sarah
    x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and earrings! Such a cute look!



    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a very summery outfit. I love the color of that top!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the accessories you included. The hoop earrings are casual, but sweet. For more dressed up occasions I would incorporate diamonds

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!