Sunday, July 17, 2011

What I'd wear on a tropical island

This is what I picture myself wearing if I lived on a tropical island, in the evening after the sun has gone down. And no, the fact that I was actually on lunch break from work and about as far from a tropical island you can get is not lost on me. DON'T RUIN THE FUN. Let's face it, there's a reason little girls love Barbie dolls. Blogs are just the grown-up version of that.

Most of the things here have cropped up in previous posts - most notably the skirt which I previously wore as a dress.










Skirt - Thrifted (Joseph A.) (also seen here)
Knit tank - Dynamite
Cardigan - Jacob (also seen here)
Shoes - Lela Rose via Payless (also seen here
Necklace - Dynamite
Earrings - Gifted
Bracelets - Aakriti Designs
Belt - Thrifted (Nygard) (also seen here)

12 comments:

  1. I adore the outfit, so colorful :)



    Enter my current giveaway:
    http://joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/mossy-rock-designs-aceo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! Really, all those cool colours? Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great in this...how the heck did you do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite outfits of yours! I loved every single piece and how you pulled it together from the bangles, to the skirt the knitted tank and the gold flats : )

    AH-Mazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your skirt. It's so fun and pretty! Colourful outfits always adds happiness to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love that amazing pattern on your skirt and the pop of red from your necklace is such a lovely touch. Eeee, just loving all this colour. Hope your day is a fab one. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Your skirt is fabulous! And I am loving the french braid in your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First a foremost love your outfit and your braid!

    We don't seem to see you on our GFC and we definitely want to make sure you are entered into our giveaway. Do you mind double checking and letting us know. GFC might just be acting up! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would look great on a tropical island, but it also looks perfect just where you are!

    asktheduplex

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely my favourite look on you so far- the colours are beautiful and you have amazing back muscles (sorry if that sounds creepy!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this skirt, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!