Saturday, October 08, 2011

Guest post: Wild Ruffle's white button-down shirt remix

Kat: Cate is an inspiration to those who want to maintain a sense of style post-kids, but need outfits that can stand up to a busy lifestyle. She's also crafty and will occasionally feature DIYs on her site, Wild Ruffle. Her long-time dream has been to open her own boutique, but with young children underfoot, now is not the time. However, she will be hosting Wild Ruffle's first-ever Pop Up Boutique shop on November 5. If you're in the Twin Cities area, be sure to go support Cate!

I love a simple white button down. It's just about the most versatile thing I have in my closet - one of those things that can take you from work to date night, and just out and about. 

Tucked into short and paired with high-heeled oxfords, I rolled up the sleeves and wore this look out for a date with my husband.


 
With my new fall fave, a pair of red jeans, a white shirt was all I needed to balance the boldness of the brightly colored denim.


With a wide circle skirt and layers of pink pearls, this look is how I modernized 60s housewife chic.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for asking me to guest post, Kat! Hope you're enjoying your vacation.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 looks. Beautiful! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!