Friday, August 10, 2012

Sunny yellow pants and a ponytail

Something about this outfit felt playful. It could have been my ponytail, the cheerful colour of these jeans, or even the pattern on my beaded necklace, which reminds me of friendship bracelets I used to knot when I was a kid. Either way, it felt just right for greeting the weekend on a mid-summer Friday.

xx








Pants –- Forever 21 (also here)
Top –- Jacob
Bag -– Dooney and Burke via outlets
Necklace - Thrifted (also here)
Sandals - Thailand markets
Earrings - Walmart
Ring - Le Chateau

5 comments:

  1. Kat you were built for skinny jeans, great color, fit and styling. Love that necklace. Have a lovely weekend. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not feel good in yellow pants? Yellow just screams summer and happiness :) Love your ponytail too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikat, t's youthful, it's professional it's pretty! i really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie of Alaskan Weredork18 August 2012 at 03:43

    I think yellow pants might be my favorite out of all the colorful pants now, the bright color looks so lovely and bright and happy. (Plus, it can be toned down and looks so chic with neutral colors.) I am so loving your necklace, it's so different and fun!

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!