Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Trend trial run: Denim romper

I bought this zippered denim romper at a consignment store in Geneva. Europe has some really funky clothes you'd rarely see back home. It's a challenging piece to wear (and admittedly a little big) but I figured a outdoor DJ Tiesto concert would be a good place to take it out for a spin. I turned to Pinterest for inspiration on styling it, but didn't find much. I noticed most denim rompers were worn on their own, with no tees or tanks underneath, so I did the same. I swapped out the denim belt it came with for a multicoloured one and added comfortable cork wedges, coloured jewellery and aviators. N lent me her hat for one of the shots. Then I went and rocked out to a great show.

xx











Romper - Consigned (Karen Miller)
 Hat - Borrowed
Wedges - Clarks
Bracelets - Aakriti and Gifted
Ring - Reitmans
Earrings - Le Chateau

7 comments:

  1. Caitlin Yearwood7 August 2012 at 08:10

    Love! looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuute romper, gooh call switching the belt out for something more courful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rocked the romper! This is the perfect way to wear it, with wedges and an awesome belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This romper is not for the fashionably faint of heart - I would have been terrified to even try it on! But you ake it work beautifully. Perfect outdoor concert ensemble :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the romper looks super cute on you. I tried one on and it looked terrible on me. I think you really wear this well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking that trend! Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you may be interested in my blog. it deals with everything opiates, exogenous and endogenous, concerning denim belt

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!