Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thrifted poncho


I wore this outfit a few weeks before Christmas, but I thought it would be fitting to post it now. Why? Because ponchos are AMAZING for concealing the effects of holiday overindulgence, while also making you feel like you are wrapped in a hug all day long. What could be better?
xx






Skirt - Thrifted (Caroll) (most recently here)
Poncho - Thrifted (Majora)
Turtleneck - Mexx
Shoes - Shoe Republic via sidewalk sale (also here and here)
Bracelet - Le Chateau
Earrings - Gift

5 comments:

  1. i love ponchos and capes. I've been wearing them for the last few years. Yours looks beautiful with that bright skirt. Not only can you hide the indulgence but you brighten up the winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the heck did I NOT think of that? Ponchos are the perfect way to conceal my food sins! :) I love how yours isn't a full on long poncho too! More chic and modern!

    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thrifting! Poncho looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do so dig that poncho! looking good dear kat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy (theclosetshopper)2 January 2013 at 13:02

    I can't believe you found that poncho at a thrift store. I could never find such an amazing piece. You have an eye for special things. Love the whole look.

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!