Sunday, November 03, 2013

All wrapped up

If it wasn't for one blink-and-you-miss-it previous appearance on the blog (here), this wrap sweater/dress would have fallen into my 'island of misfit clothes'. It's a Sydney thrift store find, from an Australian label my roommates told me specializes in wrap dresses. Made from a very stretchy, lightweight wool, I love its warmth and the way it clings in all the right places.

I find my wrists look a little bare and I'm kind of wishing I'd thrown on some bracelets - agreed?

xx



  



Wrap top - Rebecca Ruby via thrift store
Belt - Salena's Collection via clothes swap
Tights - Gap
Boots - Geox
Bag - Leo Monk handbags
Earrings - Zellers

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I've been waiting all of my life for the perfect wrap piece to just fall into my lap. I would love a DVF dress, of course, but they're way out of my price range. I'm going to do a little google searching for Rebecca Ruby because your top is just fabulous. And as for accessories, I think that fabulous belt is all you need!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think this is the perfect amount of accessorizing! The belt calls a lot of attention (and the neckline!!) plus the pattern on the tights. LOVE the fit of this wrap on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's outstanding, as it is! it's totally sexy while looking comfortably effortless. hello supermodel. i would add bracelets just because that's kind of my thing.

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!