Saturday, January 18, 2014

Regifting of the best kind

Over Christmas, my Mom re-gifted a vest to me that I'd bought her a few years ago, in Bratislava. She'd worn it for a few fancy occasions, and often to work, but has since retired. I think she knew I'd kind of always loved it ;)

I wasted no time, wearing it for Christmas dinner at my in-laws over a cozy cashmere sweater with the wax denim jeans from my previous post (here). And yep, I changed right from my boots into my trusty slippers once we stepped in the door. I felt pretty toasty on what was otherwise a very cold day!

xx






Vest - Bought in Bratislava
Sweater - Banana Republic via thrift store
Jeans - Banana Republic
Boots - Blondo
Bag - Roots
Necklace - Hand-me-down
Watch - Kenneth Cole
Bracelets - Hand-me-downs

5 comments:

  1. Pretty vest. I like the waterfall effect, the trim, and the colors. Gorgeous. Haha. I have some re-gifts from mom too. Moms are the best.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a gorgeous vest! I love the cut on it, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty regift! Something I'd totally take back myself ;) I love it, Kat! Looks really great with that sweater too (and cozy, for sure! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vest is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Kat- I love the colour of those waxed denim pants and the vest is so fabulous! My Mum and I share accessories (we're not the same size)

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!