Thursday, September 11, 2014

SAKrificial sweater and a keepSAKe blouse

After a disappointing shrinking experience with a Saks Off Fifth Blue Label sweater, I'm happy to report this Saks Off Fifth Red Label label blouse is a dream. It's kept its size and shape and dries blissfully wrinkle-free (I know, the skirt is a different story). 

Something about this outfit - the colours, the beaded necklace, the shell-inspired earrings? - reminds me of the tropics. So I wore it to the office on my birthday a couple of Mondays ago as a mental pick-me-up!

xx









Top - Saks off Fifth
Skirt, belt - DKNY
Shoes - Sam Edelman
Earrings, bracelet - gift
Necklace - Dynamite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!