Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fall girl

Yes, my thrifted Paola Prata jacket is making a repeat appearance in back-to-back posts. The fall colours have been spectacular this year, right until the tail end when these photos were taken. It's one of my favourite times of the year. AI took my cue from the vibrant foliage to build some colour into my outfit. I find the military detailing of the jacket contrasts well with unabashedly feminine pieces. Last time it was a high neck ruffled blouse. This time, I tried a slim patterned scarf and a chiffon skirt. 

xx






Skirt - Vertigo, Winners
Top - Black Label, Saks Off Fifth
Jacket - Paola Prata, thrifted
Scarf - Thrifted
Bag - Dooney and Burke 
Shoes - Aldo, thrifted
Earrings - Ardene
Bracelets - Toronto boutique & hand-me-downs

1 comment:

  1. These are such lovely photos with the colors! I cannot believe you got that jacket thrifted-- it's such a great find. AND pairing it with that pretty purple skirt! <3 I love outfits that have color combinations from the same family!

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!