Sunday, January 18, 2015

A black and white moment

Black and white is having a moment, and I'm having a moment with black and white. These pants (worn in summery temps here) are a tricky style to pull off, but I like that they break up the monotony of plain black, grey or brown work pants. I might be pushing the limits of our office dress code but I liked the pairing of this classic black turtleneck with edgy, modern accessories. In the spring, I'm looking forward to swapping out a V-neck white tee and colourful high-heeled sandals. 

xx








Pants - Forever 21, swapped
Turtleneck - FCUK, Saks Off Fifth
Jacket - Paola Prata, thrifted
Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!