Sunday, January 04, 2015

Blonde to brunette

Happy New Year! I hope you had a beautiful holiday season filled with all that is meaningful to you. 

I spent most of mine curled up on the couch in pyjamas, eating homemade cookies, drinking tea, and hanging out with family. I couldn't have asked for better. That being said, Brad and I had a couple of occasions to get glammed up in the weeks leading up to Christmas. I'd found this beautiful ivory Blumarine stretch wool dress at an upscale consignment store during a work trip to Paris a few weeks ago and bought it on impulse/love at first sight. It was my Christmas gift from me to me, and perfect for holiday parties (I didn't freeze!). 

December turned out to be a month for impulsive moves. Between holiday parties on back-to-back weekends, I also decided to go brunette. Can you wear the same outfit twice in a row if you change your hair colour? ;) Poor B, I never seem to forewarn to him of these things! Happily, both of us are digging the new look. 

xx



3 comments:

  1. Love your new hair colour, what a lovely start to 2015 :D xx happy new year xoxo Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh! I am digging the new hair color! I can't tell because of the lighting, but is it a warm/reddish brown? It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! The lighting is deceiving; it's more of a straight brunette colour, and it's lightened a bit since this photo was taken.

      Delete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!