Tuesday, January 06, 2015

NYE

When our New Year's Eve hosts mentioned the possibility of an outdoor bonfire on a night slated to be -20°C with the windchill, I figured I should dress warmly. We had a green Christmas this year, but that didn't stop me from drawing inspiration from après-ski looks. A cashmere turtleneck and fur vest (also seen here) kept me cozy, while the leggings and belt added sleekness. A pretty pair of Avon chandelier earrings from my aunt-in-law - and a glass of nice red wine - finished the look.

xx


Leggings - Wilfred, Aritzia
Turtleneck - Black Label, Saks Off Fifth
Vest - Brand unknown, purchased in Bratislava 
Belt - Ralph Lauren, consignment 
Earrings - Avon

1 comment:

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!