Monday, January 11, 2016

Slope style

All this image is missing is the dancing flames of a crackling fireplace and a steaming mug of cocoa. I'd also take a mountain full of fresh powder...

I did get to wear this for a equally wintry pursuit: a New Year's Eve get-together at a log home, nestled on a rural property filled with snow-capped trees. In Great White North tradition, we played flip cup in the garage. Our clunky winter boots were lined up on our feet and - because our friends are getting to that age - the baby monitors were lined up on the workbench, ready for one parent or another to slip away.

I was 13 weeks along in this photo and my bump was just starting to protude :) I can see these fleecy leggings (a $7 Winners find) and this adjustable top being in frequent rotation over the next few months!

xx

 

 




Top - Charlie via Laura
Leggings - Winners
Scarf - Halogen via Nordstrom
Socks - Brand unknown
Earrings - Hand-me-down

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat! Cute look:-) I have quite a bit of catching up to do on your blog. I took a three month blog vacation and now I am having fun going through your old posts.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!