Friday, April 22, 2016

What I've been wearing lately (early 3rd trimester, part 2 of 2)

As we move into early spring I've been integrating more colour into my wardrobe, like a sunny yellow cardigan paired with navy and white stripes or rust-coloured elastic-waist trousers. My off-duty wear runs a little more boho. Low-heeled suede booties deliver major comfort and a wide-brim fedora balances out my growing belly. 

In other news, I've been thinking about the future of my blog and have decided to wind it down after our baby arrives. It's been my OTHER labour of love for the past five years but not one I have the heart or time to keep up. I'm truly grateful to those - particularly friends and family - who have been loyal readers and supporters of a second glance, clumsy attempts at photography and all :) My love of fashion and food will not wane, and I'm still weighing options for a more low-maintenance and lower-frequency social media presence. Thoughts are welcome!! 

All that being said, I'm still aiming to do one more set of 3rd trimester pregnancy photos. I've also got some yummy recipe posts lined up for the coming weeks, including my latest weekend brunch fix. So don't go anywhere yet...

xx



Jeans – H&M Maternity
Stretchy tank – The Bay
Knit tank – Dynamite
Shirt - Gap, thrifted
Booties – Aldo
Hat – Rag and Bone
Bracelets – Hand me down




Dress – Laura, on loan from my mom
Blazer – Deane and White via Winners
Shoes – Via Spiga via Saks Off Fifth
Earrings – Hand me down
Ring - Winners





Tank – BCBG outlet
Cardigan – Talbots via Winners
Pants – Motherhood Maternity
Shoes – Via Spiga via Saks Off Fifth
Watch – Cole Haan
Ring – Winners
Necklace – Claires




Top - Jones New York, on loan from my mom
Jeans - H&M Maternity
Hat - Rag and Bone
Shoes - Aldo
Bracelets - Hand-me-down




Top - Dynamite
Skirt - Banana Republic, on loan from my mom
Earrings - Thailand market
Shoes - Coach outlet




Blouse - Brand unknown, on loan from my mom
Pants - Vero Moda
Blazer - Banana Republic
Shoes - Via Spiga via Saks Off Fifth
Earrings and ring - Hand-me-down





Top – Calvin Klein, on loan from my mom
Leggings – H&M Maternity
Boots – Aquatalia
Earrings - Witchery
Ring – Winners



Jeans – H&M Maternity
Nude tank – The Bay
Blouse – Louben via Winners
Blazer – H&M
Shoes – Aldo 
Ring – Winners




Dress – Ann Taylor, consigned
Scarf (worn as belt) - Thrifted
Boots – Aquatalia
Ring - Winners

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love seeing your daily outfits and you'll be missed! But I totally get wanting to slow things down. Happiest Friday, girly! xo v

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these looks are gorgeous Kat and you are glowing. I have been thinking about calling it quits too, but every time I try to stop blogging, I can't. I would truly miss your blog because I have been following you since I first started blogging. Are you on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words LV! I'm not on Instagram but I'm considering migrating over. In the meantime I'll PM you my Facebook if you want to connect there :)

      Delete
  3. Do you need a personal loan?
    Do you need a loan to pay bills/finance your business?
    Do you need a mortgage loan?
    Do you need a loan to finance an existing business or start up one?
    You can contact Mr Steven Ryan today via this information . email: stevenryanfinance@gmail. com or whatsapp : +971529615981

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!